I am entering the challenges:
Scor-Pal Challenge: More than One Score" Challenge #9 - Fall/Halloween
Clear It Out Challenge: Theme: Halloween
Stash: Black and Orange
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: #125 Orange and Black

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

I love this and your Christmas card below, you on a roll girl!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...your project is awesome...hope you stop by and play with us again <((><
ReplyDeleteThis is just a neat neat project! Thanks for sharing it with us! I have a Cameo and may have to check out this file. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at Clear It Out!
Samantha
-Clear it Out DT
-HIMCR DT
Designs by Sammy
Hi Theresa, gorgeous card!! Sorry about getting back so late to you on your Dragonfly question: ( Did you use wire for the antennae or are they cut outs.) I did cut them out, but some fine wire would work as well.:)
ReplyDeleteYour Halloween lantern is so cute. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteNathalie
What a great Halloween lantern....the colours are fab and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge and good luck...Jo. X
ReplyDeleteTheresa I love this, I bet it looks so cute with its flickering light! Thanks for playing in our Halloween/Fall challenge at More Than One Score at Scor-Pal and Good Luck!
ReplyDelete