Welcome! I had in mind to make a Halloween card using orange and black but I got sidelined making a Black and Orange Butterfly so I ended up with a Thank you Card since I came across an already cut die word. This was a card that just evolved on its own.....not what I had planned.
Challenges:
Cheery Lynn Designs Blog: Challenge is black and orange
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Super Fly---anything with wings
Crafty Catz Challenge: Black plus one other color
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: #25 Orange and Black
Supplies:
Dies: Cheery Lynn Exotic Butterfly Small #2, Small #2 Angel Wings, Fanciful Flourish, Kiwi Doily
Papers; Black and Orange CS, Pattern from Echo Park The Apothecary Emporium Pad
Distress Tool
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Black and Orange
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Butterfly,
Cheery Lynn Dies,
Die Cuts,
Doily,
Flourish Swirl,
Pattern Paper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Theresa this is a gorgeous card. Your butterfly is very striking and the doily is the perfect background for it. Thanks for taking part in our Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of Luck to you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Theresa, love the butterfly on that gorgeous doily. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.
ReplyDeleteYour card is gorgeous Theresa, I so love black and orange together..
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.x
Gorgeous card - striking colour combo.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at PTW this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx
This is such a gorgeous bright card and I love how your butterfly really pops out against the orange background. Thank you for joining in The Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge this time.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Vannessa
Fussy & Fancy DT
Love your card Theresa, and it is great to hear how it just developed. ...the colours are perfect for our Challenge, thanks for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog...Cheers, Jo. X
ReplyDelete