Also, I have been cleaning closets and switching winter items for the spring and summer clothes. Guess I am an organizing fool. Also have been cleaning the garden beds taking advantage of a few days of warmer temperatures and no rain. Shown below are the first of the daffodils blooming on 4-14-14.
This a card that I made yesterday using an EF that I had never used:
This is for a challenge April Showers at Charisma Cardz Challenge which is about to end. I embossed a white card stock and sponged the raindrops with Memento Summer Sky ink and colored in the umbrella with Copics. The April flowers are a stamp from Repeat Impressions colored in Copics RV23,29. Y000,YG 03,95. The sentiment is from Creative Clear Stamps and stamped in Memento Rose Bud. The EF is from Darice.
Challenges:
Charisma Catz Challenge: April Challenge
Cute Card Thursday: Theme is Splish Splash
The ABC Challenge: J is for Just as you like. (Anything goes)
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa


Hi, your card is gorgeous, love those raindrops, as are your daffodils. Funny how when that mood hits, you just keep finding new things to organize. I have been on that trek as well....spring fever I guess.
ReplyDeletehugs.....
My daffodils are done for this year! Yours are beautiful!! I love your card. I like how you did the embossed rain and your images are beautiful!! It could be framed!
ReplyDeleteGreat creation, thank you or joining us at Charisma Cardz. Have fun and Keeeeeeeeeep Crafting DT Katie xx
ReplyDelete