Hello! I am back again with some more Cameo projects. This time I have made a small basket for candy with an Easter chick. This was made with Silhouette files with papers from stash. I improvised how the basket was assembled by folding up the scallop edge of the base and taping to the side. Since I had some scraps left, I created a quick card cutting the sentiment and a larger version of the chick and attached to the pattern paper and then to a card base of yellow cardstock. I gave some interest to the silhouette of a chick by coloring the beak and feet with orange Copic.
Challenges:
Simon Says: Happy Easter and/or Sweet treats.
Craft Your Passion Challenge: Make a project featuring bunnies, chicks or eggs.
Papertake Weekly: Happy Easter
We have a light snow this morning and the temps are back in the 30's.
Whatever is Mother Nature thinking?
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this is adorable, I love the chick!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the basket. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! :)
ReplyDeletePetya DT
Cute basket! Very adorable! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges
ReplyDelete-Randi