Welcome! Thanks for dropping by. I've been MIA for a few days. Today I am posting this card for Joan's Gardens Challenge. She is asking us to use :
I have used pattern papers from Webster's Pages pad Your Life Beautiful which was from Joan's Gardens. My colors of greens, red and natural are warm and cozy. I found the wooden snowflakes in my stash and left them their natural color. I have both trees in the pattern paper and a Santa on a punch out icon from Authentique Wonder Collection. For edging the pattern paper, I used Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink which is available at Joan's Gardens. I used Cuttlebug EF Snowflakes for some texture.
Check out: www.atjoansgardens.com
Other Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Month of Sept Anything Goes for Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Layer it up.
CRAFT Challenge: Christmas
I enjoy all your comments. Thanks, Theresa
Theresa, your card is so pretty. Isn't it amazing what we can find in our "stash". Great job.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com
Beautiful card for both of my CHNC challenges. You could also share this lovely card for The Glory of Christmas challenge 15: 'anything goes' - I'd love to see it there too, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT. Hope to see you again soon. x
ReplyDelete