Second Post today. I made this CAS card for several challenges. I have not made a card using the water spritzing technique in some time but I always love creating the watercolor look especially using a watercolor paper to create. I have seen several cardmakers using this look lately and I had the itch to do again.Challenges:
Alphabet Challenge Blog: O is for one word sentiment.
Less Is More: Use Rubber Stamp
Our Creative Corner: Forgotten Things-used a stamp that I forgot I even had.
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
Clear It Out Challenge: Theme: Thank You / Stash: use something you have been hanging on to---been hoarding my watercolor paper as I have just a few sheets left in the tablet.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Very lovely card. The golden flower is so perfect for the approaching fall.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Mari
What a beautiful card! And a GREAT technique, too!!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge . . . and good luck!
ReplyDeleteKathy CIO DT
The flower stamp is lovely and I love the way you have picked up the colour in your backing card. Thanks for joining in our Forgotten Things challenge at Our Creative Corner. Anne x
ReplyDeleteGood to know I'm not the only one that has stamps she's forgotten about-lol. Great take on the challenge at the Clear it Out Challenge blog, good luck :)
ReplyDeletehttp://laurascraftyadventurez.blogspot.ca/
Gosh, you must have a lot of stamps to forget a few!! Love this. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Hugs, Jenny x
ReplyDeleteA forgotten stamp brought back into the spotlight! Cool thing! Love your CAS card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this with us at OurCreativeCorner!
Claudia x
Gorgeous card Theresa, I love that flower and the fabulous technique! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
ReplyDeleteTammy x
Beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the Thank you challenge.
ReplyDeleteLovely delicate watercolouring. Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
ReplyDeleteAlison x