This week there have many back to school challenges which I am not usually interested in but decided to one since I do have a perfect stamp set "Lesson Learned" from Mark's Finest Papers for this theme. Starting with a bright yellow card base, I added a mat of Red Cardstock embossed with Chevron EF by Darice. On White card stcok I stamped the desk, the blackboard and repeated sentiment with Memento Inks.. I colored with Memento Markers. The large apple is one that I made with shrinky dink. I added the "ruler" which I made by printing a tape measure on a copier machine and found some leftover in my stash.
Challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge: Back to School
Fussy and Fancy: Back to School
Papercraft Star: Challenge 161 - Photo inspired ie. back to school, books
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge: 176-Mask it
I did mask the desk seat to hide a letter.
Simon Says: Emboss it...dry or wet
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Back to School
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Challenges,
Dry Embossing,
Mark's Finest Papers,
Masking,
School,
Shrinky Dink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this cute back to school card. The colors are great and it is a wonderful layout. Thanks, for joining us in the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.
ReplyDeleteGreat card thanks for joining in at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck x
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely lovely!! Thanks so much for playing along at Papercraft Star!!
ReplyDeleteLovely card, Theresa!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at Fussy and Fancy!
-Millazin-
THAT is the perfect stamp! LOVE the ruler, too! THX for playing with us at Papercraft Star!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card!! I love that ruler! Very sweet!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
hugs...
Melissa