I created the card using Photoshop Elements by starting with the Sea image background called Ocean the Briny Deep and layering in the digi Seafloor with additional digis of a crab, a seashell, and bubbles. I then added in the Clown fish, Trigger fish, Discus, and Angel fish which were already colored. When I was satisfied with my scene I printed it on white cardstock and trimmed as needed. I colored with Copics E 39, 33, 43, 51, 53, 55, R20, 22, RV 14, 21, YG 03,09, 67, YR 02, 07, 14, 21. I added glossy accents to the shells, crab, coral, snail, and starfish but does not show up very well in the photo. I used a clear glaze pen to highlight the bubbles which you can see. I stamped a sentiment from GKD Gifts of the Sea using versamark ink and Copper EP. I placed the scene on a mat of textured White Cardstock, then a mat of GKD Tomato Red CS and then the card base of GKD Tan Leather CS.
What a fun card!!!
![]() |
| Before coloring with copics |
I cannot believe I am entering this card for this challenge so early in the month....I am usually doing so at the very last minute.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa


Wow! This is fantastic! I love how you combined all the different elements together, and your coloring is fab!
ReplyDeletebeautiful under the seascene! amazing how you made this one with that photoshop and add your own colouring.
ReplyDeletevery nice to see this!
thank you for joining at craft a scene this month.
greetings
Theresa, this is beautiful and so realistic. I love how the sunlight is showing under the water.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful scene Theresa, I love how you've put this card together. Thanks for taking part at Craft A Scene this month.
ReplyDeleteSue x
Great technique Theresa! Love the finished scene. Thanks for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD
ReplyDeleteFabulous card! Love this underwater scene, so many great details. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft a Scene!
ReplyDelete