Saturday, July 20, 2013

Christmas In July


Hello! I am back to making Christmas cards ....this one is for Joan's Gardens Challenge.. We are to make a Christmas card, use the traditional red and green colors , have something from nature (used Flower) and use a product sold at Joan's Gardens.  I made a poinsettia using the flower making tools and Cheery Lynn Build a Flower #1 Dies that I bought at Joan's.  I started with a Red Card Base and used a beautiful border of Green Cardstock that I cut with Cheery Lynn Cathedral Lace Frame Die.  I trimmed out the center of the frame to create the border for the card. I placed a white rectangle inside the border and attached the poinsettia and branches cut with Cheery Lynn Olive Branches Die.  I stamped a Christmas sentiment from Gina K Designs with Memento Love Letters ink. 
Other Challenges:
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge: #89 Beautiful Borders
Anything Goes Challenge: Anything Goes
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love your lace frame and the pretty poinsettia. Christmas will be here before we know it. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just beautiful and I adore your handmade flower. Thank you for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn's Challenge and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Theresa! Love the frame and poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lattice background, and your poinsettia is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the embossed background. Nice job on the poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Xmas card, love the frame, thanks for sharing.
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!