Friday, April 5, 2013

A for Amarrylis with CAS



Today's card was made with a couple of challenges in mind....Speedy Fox and Friends theme  is The Letter A. Your image must begin with A or you must have an A in your Sentiment .  Less is More challenge is to use scallops.  I made this CAS card using an Amaryllis Stamp from MFP's colored with Copics and cut with a Nesties Scallop die. I placed this on an Ivory Base Card which I punched a Double Scallop edge with a Martha Stewart  border punch. Finished with a row of Washi Tape and Birthday Sentiment from MFP's in Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink.
Challenge Links:
Speedy Fox and Friends: Used Amaryllis image for the letter A
Less is More: Scallops and CAS

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is one beautiful card. Thanks, for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card theresa... love how you used the scallops. Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the double scallop punch paired with the red and white stripes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Theresa!!! What a cute card!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty Theresa!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card Theresa - thank you for entering it in Speedy Fox and Friends - please come back again - good luck on the draw - Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!