
This is a card that I made for the Annabelle Sketch challenge shown on the left. When I saw this floral stamp from Annabelle's Floral Silhouette Set, I thought of this pattern Paper from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found pad and decided to use both together coloring the flowers similar to the paper using Memento Cottage Ivy ink and Copics RV17 and RV19 with Sukura Clear Star pen. I cut an opening in the pattern paper and placed the image under the window. Added the sentiment from Annabelle's Squared Posies and finished with some dew drops changing a bit from the sketch.
Sorry to be so short and quick. I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

Oh, Theresa this is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!
Such a pretty card Therese! Thanks for sharing with AnnaBelle Stamps. Happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful Theresa! The DP is perfect with this stamp!
ReplyDeleteTFS with us :)
Andrea
This is one very pretty card! LOVE your row of flowers, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!
Take Care,
Kylie X