I seem to be making all sorts of cards these days. I was inspired to make this one when I saw a challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge - T is for: The Twelve Days of Christmas. I remembered some digital images and papers that I had purchased online last year and the light went off! The paper designed by Kathy Sue Designs is "12 Bears of Christmas" and is perfect for the challenge.
This card shows The First Day of Christmas theme. After printing, I cut out the round image and sentiment and placed on red mats all cut with Nesties circle dies. Added some shine and highlights with Clear Star and Glaze Pens. Attached the circles on pattern paper that I printed and then on to a card base of green card stock. The ornaments on the pattern paper show other days of the song. A simple and easy card but it sings the song to a "T".
Other Challenges to enter:
Anything Goes Challenge Blog: Animals...think my bear qualifies
Oldie But A Goodie: Inspired by a Song--"The Twelve Days Of Christmas". Purchased Paper and Images online over a year ago
Papertake Weekly: All Creatures Great and Small
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
The First Day of Christmas.......
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Challenges,
Christmas,
Kathy Sue Designs,
Song
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

now that is just pricelss!!!!! Love the layout you used too!
ReplyDeleteYour card is adorable, Theresa!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Theresa, the bear is very cute and I love the matching papers and sentiment :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly and ABC Christmas Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x
AAaaww a gorgeous card, love the sweet image!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us and good luck :)
Kelly.x
ABC Christmas DT
What a lovely Christmas card! Love the sweet image.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Anything Goes!
Hugs Annette
fabulous card, great papers and image and a perfect sentiment too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Samantha :0)