Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thanks in Pink

 
 
I love the combination of pink and green but this is mostly pink.  I think I selected the color because of this being the month of Breast Cancer Awareness and there are several challenges this week to use pink. I have used stamps from Annabelle Stamps Whimsy Flowers and Dotted Flowers to create this card.  I stamped the flowers on white CS with Versamark and embossed with Ranger Embossing pearls in green. I then colored with Copics R 81,83, G20,82 and Yellow Glaze pen. I masked the image and sponged with Distress Ink Spun Sugar. Placed this on Pink Card base with a looped pink ribbbon. Added the sentiment stamped with Memento Bamboo Leaves Ink that I cut with a die and edged with the same ink Added a couple of green rhinestones to finish.

Challenges:
Annabelle Stamps: Say it with Thanks
Cupcake Challenge: Think Pink
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Pretty in Pink and Ribbon theme
I will probably also enter this in Annabelle's Monthly challenge.

I love to read all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and pretty thank you card!Love the soft colors and sweet image! Thanks for joining us over at It's All About The Vintage & Beauty Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image, what a fab card. Thanks for sharing at Cupcake. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the soft colours and CAS layout! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card for such a great cause........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Awesome flower image. Thanks for playing along with us @ AnnaBelle Stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft and pretty Theresa, just beautiful!
    TFS :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous! Love all the pink and the softness to your card, just gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!