Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Splish Splash!

What greater way to spend a summer day than splashing in the pool! Maybe I will need a larger one than this?  This card was made with Mo's Digital "Summer Baby" that I colored in Copics and used a fun mat of glittered dots. I added the rubber ducky also part of the same image from Mo. For shine, I used glossy accents on pool, ball, and float.

Challenges:
Mo's Challenge: Anything Goes with Mo Image
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Splashy water theme
Party Time Tuesday: Get Punchy...used dies to make frame
Tuesday Throwdown: Hot Colors

Supplies:
Copics: Yr07,Y 06,13,17,21, R01, 42, B0000,000,01,04, E0000,00,11,30,34,35,50
Orange Glaze Pen
Papers: Yellow and White CS, DCWV Tahiti Beach Stack
Nesties Oval Dies
Glossy Accents

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

  1. This is just so cute Theresa! I love Mo's images...they are so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Theresa! Love the bright colors and adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a real cutie-patootie! Mo's images are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, So Sweet Theresa! Lov your darling image and the cute rubber duck too! Perfect dp's for our Hot colors challenge too! So glad you could join us at Tuesday Throwdown! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable Theresa! Love this image and you showcased it beautifully! Also, love the glitter accents on the design paper and the gloss on the colored image! Great work!

    Glad you shared it with us at Mo's this week!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the most adorable image and again, love how you've colored him up. Beautiful work

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet image and you've colored it perfectly. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!
    ~Melissa, PTT DT
    kelseymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!