When I saw a challenge to use a doily but you could not use a paper one, a die cut one or a crochet one, I remembered this love doily stamp from GKD "Nana's Needlework" that I have not used lately since I starting use die cut ones. I stamped the round doily on Glossy White CS with Versamark and heat embossed with Ranger White EP. I then added Tim Holtz Distress Inks Broken China and Tumbled Glass to bring out the Doily. Added the sentiment from GKD "Needlework Sentiments", made the corner trims in the same manner as the doily, and added real lace across the bottom to finish. This card has great texture.
Challenges:
City Crafter Challenge: Hello Doily- Use doily patterned paper, doily embossing or doily stamps.
Saturday Challenge: Secret Crafters-Use Pastel Colors
Craft Your Days Away: Doillies and Lace
I was not going to post again today but one of these challenges ends today.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Beautifully done, Theresa!!! What a gorgeous card. I have a doily Hero Arts stamp that I never remember to use - must get it out soon! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pastels and a gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
PS I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)
Very pretty,super elegant!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely!!! Just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.
Mari
What a pretty card you have created. Perfect for our challenge.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along at CCCB!
What beautiful embossing ... such a pretty doily stamp ... Just perfect for our challenge ... many thanks for playing along at CCCB
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Your embossed doily looks great.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in our doilies and lace challenge at Craft Your Days Away.
Sarahx
very pretty and elegant!
ReplyDeleteThankyou for joining us this time over at Craft your days away challenge!
Hugs
Jacqui P x