Monday, April 30, 2012

Play Bingo with Flourishes Timeless Tuesday

The challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday this week is Bingo. Heather asked us to  include 3 items from the graphic either across or diagonal on your project. I chose the center row to use pink, ribbon and die cut.  I used the image from Flourishes "Lenten Rose" that I colored in Pink Copics . Used a die cut frame and die cut oval mats.  Finished with a ribbon bow.
BINGO!!!

Supplies:
Stamp: Flourishes "Lenten Rose" set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: R81,83,85, G20,21,85
Papers: White, Green, and Pink CS
Dies: Cheery Lynn Cathedral Lace Frame (trimmed out the center section), Nesties Oval and Scalloped Oval

Ribbon from stash


Loving this Cheery Lynn Die. You may see me use it often..
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Theresa! I love that die! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic coloring Theresa! That's a gorgeous card. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Carol... you coloring is just fantastic! Lovely card GF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Theresa! What a gorgeous card! You really brought those Lenten Roses to life! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely coloring and card, Theresa. Thanks so much for participating in the Timeless Tuesday challenge.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love the way you put the bow on the stem. Your coloring on these roses is beautiful.
    Tfs, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your stamp that you chose, it's one of my favorites, too :) I love how you colored it in and created your card to make it the centerpiece :)

    Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! Love this set and you colored it so well. Thanks for playing at FTTC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Theresa! Glad you had a chance to play along...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful Theresa!! Your coloring is fantastic! Thank you for playing along at the FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! I love the die cut and the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!