I received a sheet of rubber stamps featuring the Queen of Cards in a blog candy over a year ago but I do not know the make of the stamps. If you know, please let me know. I decided to make some Tally Cards as a gift for for my Mother who loves to play cards and host card parties. I stamped each queen on GKD white CS which I think is a good size for this purpose. I used artistic license for the colors chosen that I colored with Copics, metallic markers, and gel pens. Guess the traditional colors to use would be red, black, and yellow. I will make several of these and design a box to fit 12 in a set. May even try another color theme. Keeping these embellishment free so they can be used for scorekeeping.
At C.R.A.F.T., the challenge is Family Games, Board Games, and Activities. I thought my tally cards would be a good entry for this challenge.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOW, these are all gorgeous, your coloring is so perfect!!! Your mom will love these!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I'm with Olga... your coloring is just amazing!
ReplyDelete