I used the black magic technique of stamping with white pigment ink on black CS and colring the image with pencils. I used a GKD sunflower stamp for my focus image and layered it on black and green mats cut with Nesties. The card base is GKD Leather CS embossed with Cuttlebug EF Diamond Plate. Used Green dot pattern paper and solid green on side layer cut with Spellbinders Label 1. Finished with sentiment stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves on scalloped square and green rhinestone.
Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: What IF? Wednesday Sketch Challenge S211 shown on left
Paper Sundaes: Lots of layers

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

I love this Theresa! That sunflower just grabbed my eye immediatelly and pulled me into your card! Beautiful -- goes perfectly with all the flower pictures on your blog!
ReplyDeleteTheresa this is beyond gorgeous, I haven't done that black magic before but your card makes me want to try!
ReplyDeleteI wanna try too... will you teach Olga and I? This is stunning! Love the layout and LOVE the sunflower!
ReplyDeletegreat card thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
ReplyDeletehugs sara x