. I used stamps from Whimsey Flowers and Dotted Flowers which I stamped with Memento Rose Bud ink on white scalloped circles and matted on green circles all cut with Nesties. Used Basic Grey Paper Sweet Threads (embossed with Swiss Dots EF) as a mat a top white card base. Finished with a ribbon and some of my new Olive Green Sprinkles. I look forward to much fun with my new products from Annabelle's...thanks to them for selecting my name for the prize. Check out their new release of Christmas Stamps going on now. Check the photo below to see my new goodies....... 4 stamp sets and 6 bags of Sprinkles.Challenges links:
Annabelle Stamps Blog: Sketch #042
The ABC Challenge: A for Anything. Welcome back to this challenge which has been missing awhile.
![]() |
| What a great prize from Annabelle's!!! |
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa


Whoo Hooo Theresa, congrats on winning all those lush goodies. You are going to have so much fun playing with all of them. Awesome card and I love that color combo. Perfect for the sketch! Can't wait to see what you do with all these wonderful new stamps. "Hugs" Carol
ReplyDeletePoor thing -- being forced to stop and play with all those new stamps and sprinkles! Congratulations on your win and the fabulous goodies!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty colours on your card Theresa and of course I love the Sprinkles lol!! Glad everything arrived safely :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us :)
Andrea
Very pretty, Thanks so much for joining us at ABC's 'A' is for Anything Goes this week
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie P
Gorgeous card Theresa and look at all those yummy stamps......I know you'll have lots of fun with them. x
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love "happy" mail! Your card is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteYeah for you my friend!! What a great prize and love what you have done with your goodies. Housework can wait but not new stamps!!
ReplyDelete