I do not make many fairy cards but isn't this fairy so cute? I won some of the cutest Stamps from Little Claire Designs in the UK.....they are different from most I use. Check out their cute website. I decided to ink up this little fairy for a card for some challenges.
Challenges:
Flutter by Wednesday: Open challenge.
Paper Pretties: Sketch PWC 156 shown below
Kaboodle Doodles: Create a project featuring Mystical Creatures such as fairies.
Charisma Cardz: Theme is something that flies.
Stamptacular Sunday: Color challenge is Black, Hot Pink, Tan and White.
Party Time Tuesday: Summer Birthday is theme
Supplies:
Stamps: Little Claire Designs "Sweet Little Fairy"
Paper Pretties Sentiment from "Surprise Sophia"
Flower stamp for dress Unknown
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Markers
Sakura Clear Star Pen for Wings and Dandelion
Paper: White, Kraft, Hot Pink, Black CS from stash
Cuttlebug EF Dive Swirls and Branches
Paper Pieced skirt
Mushroom stamped and cut out. Attached with Popups
I cannot wait to use my other Little Claire stamps.
Check in again to see more.
Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.
Theresa
Challenges:
Flutter by Wednesday: Open challenge.
Paper Pretties: Sketch PWC 156 shown below
Kaboodle Doodles: Create a project featuring Mystical Creatures such as fairies.
Charisma Cardz: Theme is something that flies.
Stamptacular Sunday: Color challenge is Black, Hot Pink, Tan and White.
Party Time Tuesday: Summer Birthday is theme
Supplies:
Stamps: Little Claire Designs "Sweet Little Fairy"
Paper Pretties Sentiment from "Surprise Sophia"
Flower stamp for dress Unknown
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Markers
Sakura Clear Star Pen for Wings and Dandelion
Paper: White, Kraft, Hot Pink, Black CS from stash
Cuttlebug EF Dive Swirls and Branches
Paper Pieced skirt
Mushroom stamped and cut out. Attached with Popups
I cannot wait to use my other Little Claire stamps.
Check in again to see more.
Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.
Theresa


She is so sweet!!! So glad you joined us for our Mystical Creatures challenge at Kaboodle Doodles! ~chris
ReplyDeletewell congrats on your win! She is a cutie!!!! Love the sketch too, good luck!
ReplyDeleteThis is very sweet! I love how you've positioned the mushroom in the corner!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments
She is fairy,fairy cute! Adorable card!
ReplyDeleteA fairy with pigtails -- absolutely cute!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet ♥ The fairy is adorable and so wonderful with the embossed paper.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week :)
Hugs, Nina.
My son may not agree but I just LOVE mushrooms! (the Fairy is cute too by the way!) Your card really is adorable! Thanks for playing along with our Summer Birthday challenge at Party Time Tuesdays!
ReplyDelete~Renee
PTT DT
O fabulous use of the colour scheme and a super cute card! Love that image! Thanks for joining in with us this week at Stamptacular Sunday.
ReplyDeleteHugs Leonie