Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snowmen Tags

I made these quick and easy tags to use on gifts. Stamped the snowman face using Heartfelt Creations Stamp 3342 and colored with Copics. Cut out the face with scarf and attached to a circle cut with Nesties die. Stamped the back of tag with GKD stamps "To" and "From". Quick and Easy.
 Challenges:
Scrap-Creations: Make it a tag.
Lollipops Crafts: Christmas Tags
Fab 'n Funky: Quick and easy projects.
PaperPlay Challenges: Anything but a card.
Mad For Markers Monthly Challenge: Anything Goes
Stamp Something: Make something with a tag or pocket


Speaking of Christmas, have you seen the givaway of a Color Cubbie at Wee Memories?  Studio 3 Solutions  is sponsoring this Christmas Wish giveaway by giving one lucky winner a Color Cubbie!!  If this is on your Christmas Wish list, go to Wee Memories to check out how to win. Good Luck!


Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

13 comments:

  1. Love your snowman....Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love em!!!! I need to make some of these! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh me too! these are adorable...and would you believe I dont have this snowman!! but will CASE with another snowman I have (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea! Thanks for playing along in the Lollipop Crafts Challenge this week. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, CUTE!!! Love snowmen, and this is just so "cool"! Thanks for playing with us at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love it. Thanks for playing with Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just sooo cute Theresa! Just love snowmen gift tags. Thank you for joining us again in our Copic Colouring Anything Goes Challenge over at Mad for Markers, hope you have had a Merry Christmas and wishing a wonderful 2011, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theresa these are gorgeous, so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our "anything but a card" challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great project...such cute tags! Thanks for sharing your talent at Paper Play - "Anything but a Card". Best wishes for the new year!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic gift tags. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this time. Hope you had a great christmas and new year x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Back again for another comment! I do love these tags! Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Made for Markers and good luck!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those tags are awesome.. too cute!!

    Thanks for joining in our Mad for Markers Anything Goes challenge!!

    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!