Just Cute Bears challenge is to make project with only the "Bear" Necessities and to make it clean and simple. This is sometimes harder to do than it sounds. I did keep the trim and design simple ...not much coloring and a lot of white around the image. I used a layout from Papertake challenge and colors from Just For Fun Challenge. Just Cute Bears: Bear Necessities
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Sketch Challenge
Just For Fun: Use Orange, Olive, Brown
Note: I was so excited that I won JFF's challenge last week. What are the chances to win again? I do love their challenges...check out the fun!
Image: Dexter Bear from Sugar Nellie
Stamp: GKD "Love You"
Copics: E50, E53, E31, YR07, YR14, YG99
Marker: Marvy Orange
Papers: ANW Crestwood Brown CS
Ribbon: WeR Memory Keepers
Cuttlebug: EF Swiss Dots, Argyle
Thanks , Theresa


Beautiful card...love the image you have used,lovely layout and fabby colours too....thanks for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears..
ReplyDeleteTake care
San x
Gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x
Jenny xx
Awww...sweet card - Dexter is soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x
Congrats on your win! Love your card.
ReplyDeleteDexter is beary,beary cute!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card :-) I love this bear ,,, sooo cute and the colours and papers you used are perfect :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
What a cute image!! That bear's sweater looks so toasty warm and snuggly in those colors! Glad you could play along with JFF this week!
ReplyDelete