Sunday, May 16, 2010
Pink with Green Challenge
City Crafter has a color challenge for CCCB week # 4 to use pink and green. I needed to make a card for my niece's 6th anniversary. She carried calla lilies at her wedding and the flower for the 6th anniversary is also the calla lily. So I combined this challenge with her card and made this. Used a precut mat for a frame that I purchased at Joann's to show off the image that I colored with pencils and markers. Mounted this on a base card of white and included sentiment on inside for a Happy Anniversary. Added some pink ribbons to finish the card.
Stamp is an old one from PSX.
Bought this mat for 50 cents sometime ago and finally found a good use for it.
Thanks for dropping by.
Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Challenges,
PSX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice stamp! The coloring is really great! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!
ReplyDeleteSoooooooo pretty! Amazing image... totally WOW!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful stamp and so wonderfully coloured. Well done! This is super.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and I love the Calla Lilies. I had some that I planted a couple years ago and they didn't come back this year. I was very sad to see they didn't return.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing this week at CCCB. :)
This is such a pretty card! Love the image of your Calla Lilies. Thanks for playing along with us over at the CCCB.
ReplyDelete