Monday, October 24, 2016

Happy Haunting

 

Hello! Halloween is almost here!  One more card for challenges.  I made this one for The House That Stamps Built challenge which is a photo challenge shown on the left.  I did not plan to copy the photo so closely but it just turned out that way.  But I added the witch and spider to keep it my creation.
Supplies: Stamps-Repeat Impressions Pumpkin, MFP Black Cat, GKD Basket; Memento Inks and Copics; Crafty Catz Dies; White, Sage Green, Orange, Black, and Kraft Card Stock; Darice EF Tree; Plastic Witch and Spider Confetti
Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: WIW 01619 Photo Inspiration.
Just Us Girls: Photo Week #366 Black Cat and Pumpkin inspired the card.
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge: #274 Hey Gouhlfriend-Halloween Cards
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 448 Halloween



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Great take on the photos! I had to giggle at the wee witch flying in the background! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Chris Dring said...

I'm back again to also say thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!!

Cheri said...

Fabulous take on the inspiration, Theresa. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The House That Stamps Built.

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, this is adorable and such a great version of the inspiration pic! what a FAB contribution to our "HALLOWEEN" gallery at shopping our stash! <3

Patti J said...

Your cards are always so delightful! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built! You are such a loyal participant!

Heather said...

Super cute! And a fabulous take on our sketch!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built. Sorry, I'm so late in commenting . . .