Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Seashells
Hello! I have been playing with some beach themes and decided to do some stenciling with Spellbinders Impressabilities Sea Scape which is good for embossing as well as stenciling. I always forget to use them. Since there are some stenciling challenges this week I pulled them out. On a White CS I stenciled the sea shells using SU Creamy Caramel and Cameo Coral. I then cut this up into rectangles and used to make a card for the Sketch Challenge #166 at CAS Colours & Sketches. Finished with a verse from GKD A Gift From The Sea set.
Other Challenges:
AAACards: Game #61 Stencilling
CAS on Sunday: Challenge 79 Stencil It
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
CAS,
GKD Stamps,
Seashells,
Spellbinders Impressabilities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh this is so pretty! Love the delicate stencilling and the use of the sketch to split it up. Thanks for playing at CC&S and AAA Cards.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. I love how the inking is soft when stenciling. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty color choices! They give a peaceful feeling to the beach motif. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S!
ReplyDeleteVery nice card. I like your design, how you split your image. Very nice. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, I love your layout :)
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful. THanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Liz x
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty and delicate card. Loving the muted colours you've used and the layout is fabulous. Loving the stencil too.
ReplyDelete