Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Seashells


Hello! I have been playing with some beach themes and decided to do some stenciling with Spellbinders Impressabilities  Sea Scape which is good for embossing as well as stenciling.  I always forget to use them.  Since there are some stenciling challenges this week I pulled them out.  On a White CS I stenciled the sea shells using SU Creamy Caramel and Cameo Coral. I then cut this up into rectangles and used to make a card for the Sketch Challenge #166  at CAS Colours & Sketches.  Finished with a verse from GKD A Gift From The Sea set.
Other Challenges:
AAACards: Game #61 Stencilling
CAS on Sunday: Challenge 79 Stencil It



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

Jane said...

Oh this is so pretty! Love the delicate stencilling and the use of the sketch to split it up. Thanks for playing at CC&S and AAA Cards.

karen h said...

Very pretty. I love how the inking is soft when stenciling. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Patricia Hays said...

What pretty color choices! They give a peaceful feeling to the beach motif. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S!

Susan said...

Very nice card. I like your design, how you split your image. Very nice. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

Lynne in NI said...

So pretty, I love your layout :)

Liz Bailey said...

This is really beautiful. THanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Liz x

Mac Mable said...

What a pretty and delicate card. Loving the muted colours you've used and the layout is fabulous. Loving the stencil too.