Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dracula Says Boo!

 

Good  Morning!  I said to myself that I would not make any
Halloween cards this year because I have so many in my stash that I
do not need any more.  But Halloween cards are so much fun that I gave in and had to make this one for Simon Says challenge.  We are to use the colors in the graphic shown on the right.  I used stamps from MFP's Boo To You and papers from my stash. Dracula was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with YG03, V15, E51, 100 and re pencil.  Memento Grape Jelly and Tangelo inks were used for the sentiments. I embossed each strip with borders from Cuttlebug Pop Culture EF. The drip was punched with Martha Stewart border punch.
Challenges:
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Color Coordinates  
Missed the Deadline!!! Waited too late to post,

Shopping Our Stash: Theme is Halloween.
Tuesday Throwdown: Challenge 218 is Halloween Colors
AAA Cards: Make any style card for Halloween.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Karren said...

What a shame this missed the SSS deadline because it is such an adorable card! We don't celebrate Halloween here in New Zealand but I just love the fun Halloween cards and can't help making 1 or 2 each year. I love the sentiment on this - such fun!

Vicki Dutcher said...

SO CUTE! Great use of the colors too - Thanks for joining in at AAA!

Jane said...

Loving your textured stripes and the sentiment is a hoot. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Donna said...

Great take on the colour sketch!
He he he, I love the image and the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew this week for the Halloween challenge!!

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi hun and fabulous love it and ty for joining Tuesday Throwdown this week hugs Judith x

Victoria Lavender said...

I love comedy cards! Cute too. Thanks very much for sharing it with us at AAA cards. Cheers, Victoria Lavender

Vicki Dutcher said...

CONGRATS on your Top 3 over at AAA! :)

Deena said...

love this card and that drippy border...wish I had that stamp as my daughter's school is doing a blood drive this week and they need to invite 20 people each to come and donate...that would make the perfect invite for her! Thanks for joining the halloween challenge at Shopping our Stash this week!