Thursday, August 28, 2014

Farm Fresh Flowers


Welcome to my studio!  Today I am playing with the Photo Challenge #255 at Just Us Girls.  The first thing that caught my eye in the photo was the zinnias and other summer flowers.  I also pulled out the distress look of the roof on the truck and the greens, yellows and reds to create my card. Thought the polka dot paper picked out the colors of the sign on the truck.  This was a fun card
to make.

Other Challenges:
Simon Wednesday: Simon says anything goes.
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges: Last Days of Summer...I always enjoy the late blooms of zinnias in the last days of summer.

Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes Zinnias, Garden Fresh
Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle, Rich Cocoa, Distress Ink Antique Linen
Copics: G21,YG 03, R22,24,27, Y 06,17,18
Papers: Ivory and Red CS, Pattern Papers  Crate Paper DIY pad
Dies: Nesties Ovals
Corner Punch

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

joy said...

Looks like you and I were on the same page today, Theresa! Your card has many more of the elements of the photo represented than mine!

Glorious week we are having, yes??

Lisa Kind said...

So glad you had fun making this beautiful card! I love the woodgrain paper and your flowers are so pretty! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love your beautiful zinnias! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Love the vintage look to this card! Great use of the background DP.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I have a giveaway you need to check it out at 600 followers giveaway

Susan Kennedy said...

This is beautiful!! Love those flowers! Love the papers! Just wonderful!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Teresa Kline said...

hi Theresa! this is fabulous...luv the flowers...so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*