Monday, August 22, 2022

Upcycle Christmas Cards




Today I am sharing 4 Christmas cards that I made by upcycling old cards that I saved.  I cut and trimmed the fronts of the cards to a smaller size and used card stock from my stash for mats and card bases to create new cards.  I die cut the sentiment on the first card from a red paper scrap with a Cheery Lynn die. The other 3 have printed sentiments.  A quick way to add to my Christmas card stash and reduce waste. 
Challenges: 
Make My Monday Challenge: #181 Christmas in August

Peace on Earth Christmas: #22 Anything Goes Christmas. 














Happy Little Stampers: August Christmas Challenge Anything Goes + Optional: Flowers









Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

  1. you did a wonderful job at upcycling cards and turn them into Christmas cards. TY for joining us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created Christmas cards! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully upcycled set of holiday cards! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. I hope to see you in the gallery again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Make My Monday Challenge Blog.
    Hugs 😊

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!