Sunday, March 6, 2022

Photos Repurposed for Cards


I am on a quest to use some of the things that I have collected over the years. Today I am sharing how I have repurposed some more pictures from a box of old photos that did not make an album or a frame.  After trimming the images, I used these photos to create cards adding some dry embossing for textures, die cut words, layers of colored card stock and card bases.  Dies are from Cheery Lynn.  Embossing Folders used are Darice EF Leafy Tree and Cuttlebug EF Leafy Branch for the top card, Darice Border EF for second card (not sure of Name) and Darice EF Large Daisy and Cheery Lynn Butterfly Die used for embossing on the bottom card.  I am entering the cards in challenges not requiring stamping.
Challenges: 
Can You Handle the Pressure? : Challenge is Embossing  with a Twist of Think Spring. 
The Paper Players: PP581 Theme Challenge is Spring is in the air. 
Die Cut Divas: The theme for March is Birthdays. I have used Cheery Lynn Dies and Embossing Folder. 




Stay Safe and Healthy! Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

  1. I love repurposing the many cards I receive from various companies via mail and you have done a beautiful job with the images you had in your stash. What a great idea to emboss over them ... hmmm never thought of doing that ... thanks! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards-I wish I had pictures like yours! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and so pretty! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some fab pictures and so glad you are repurposing those photos. I like the way you have embossed them and given them new life. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, what a clever idea! Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!