My card was inspired by the Blank Canvas Challenge #455 at Tuesday Morning Sketches- 1. Feature dry or heat embossing, 2. Sentiment must be dimensional,. Summer colors Blue, Yellow, Aqua. I started with a dark blue card base, added a mat of aqua cardstock, topped with a layer of white cardstock embossed with Cuttlebug birthday EF. Finished with a diagonal strip of the blue cardstock with Cheery Lynn die cuts stack of Happy Birthday words and a few sequins.
Other Challenges:
Die Cuttin' Divas: Challenge #371 Anything Goes
CAS-ual Friday: CFC Challenge #200 -Birthday Celebration
CAS on Friday: Challenge 134 Embossing
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa




What a pretty birthday card, and I love your take on the blank canvas challenge! Those sequins add just the right amount of sparkle to make this a festive and fun birthday card! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!! Simple but fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That
That is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.
ReplyDeleteLeslie
Beautiful! I love this card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteLooking good! Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” Challenge at Die Cuttin’ Divas.
ReplyDeleteStay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT
Beautiful card! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!
Mariken DT