Hello! I love to watercolor and this cardinal is a favorite bird to color. He was stamped with a Gina K stamp from Peace & Joy set ( a Christmas design) but I have used for a Thank You card. I stamped him on watercolor paper with Black Soot Distress Oxide ink and colored him and the background with a water brush using several Distress Oxide inks. The sentiment from Gina K Wild Blossom was stamped with Candied Apple DOI. Finished with some snow on the tree branch added with Marvy snow marker because it is a winter card after all. Card base is GKD Fresh Asparagus CS.
Challenges:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday Challenge is to make a few Thank You cards.
ModSquad Challenge: Add Snow-used a Snow Marker for my snow. I also used watercolor technique fir the challenge.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Anything Goes
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa


Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove this stamp. I looked to see which one it was and I have it. LOL. I need to get it out. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the <a href="http://modsquadchallenge.com”>Mod Squad Challenge</a>
ReplyDeletehello theresa! so pretty, luv the CAS design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!
ReplyDeleteblog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines
sparkle & shine, kindness *~*