Friday, June 5, 2015
Snowman for a Challenge
Hello! No, it is not snowing in Ohio....just on my card. I used Heartfelt Creations Stamp with some Pattern Paper from Pebbles and a Die Cut word to create this one for some Christmas Challenges.
Other Supplies: Copics, Red and White CS, Clear Star pen, Cheery Lynn Die, and Cuttlebug EF Gingham.
I missed posting this for the sketch challenge that I used.
Challenges to enter:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Colour It
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use Pattern Paper
The Glory of Christmas Challenge: #60 Snowman/Snowwoman
ABC Christmas Challenge: K is for Keep It Simple
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a brill card
ReplyDeleteHugz Tinz
Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting, also the Glory of Christmas challenge - hope to see you again soon. x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Theresa :-) the snowman is adorable and I love the colours and whole design of this :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
Wonderful card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
Hi Theresa
ReplyDeletegreat card thanks for joining us at CHCC2
hugs Lisbeth
DT-CHCC2