Hello! Do you have azaleas blooming in your garden? I do not. The ones we had have not survived our winters but I still love their blooms. So I chose to use Power Poppy Azalea stamp on this card. I was playing with a recently purchased Spellbinders Shapeabilities dies Regal Frame to create this design. I fussy cut the Azalea image and attached with foam tape to the layered card. Other supplies: Pink and White CS, Cuttlebug EF Gingham, Memento Espresso Truffle and Lady Bug Inks, Copics R11, 81,83, RV11 , G20, 40, E25,35, Power Poppy Sentiment from Dahlias.
Challenges:
Power Poppy: Power & Spark Challenge- Cut It Out![]() |
| Simon Says Color Swatch |
Papertake Weekly Challenge: In the Garden- Azaleas grow in gardens.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says choose one or more colors from the swatch. I used the pink and green from the swatch.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa


Your combination of that beautiful azalea branch and the lacey framing is really lovely, Theresa! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely card! I am impressed by the way you fussy cut the flowers; that's still a challenge for me:) This is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!
ReplyDeleteOh very elegant with the ornate die frame and the soft colors. Beautifully done. Thanks for playing in the Cut it Out challenge this month.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, love the flowers....
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card. Love the frame and your fussy cutting of the pretty flowers is perfect.
ReplyDeleteSuch stunning work, Theresa. I am so impressed with the lovely cards on your blog, and wanted to invite you to stop by ANY TIME YOU CAN and play along with us in our weekly Anything Goes/Family Friendly challenges at Word Art Wednesday. It would be a real joy to have you join us.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Theresa, what a gorgeous card! The azaleas fussy cut are beautiful, and the fancy dies are stunning! I love it! Hugs!
ReplyDelete