Hello! Today I have a card made for
Joan's Garden Challenge to make a card to
Use an embossed background
Use Pink and black as your main colors
Use an Oval
You must use a product sold at
Joan's Gardens. Also, mention that you are doing the card/project for Joan's
Gardens Challenge.
I have used a Cheery Lynn die Swedish Spring Oval Frame to emboss the black mat of black cardstock which is available from Joan's Gardens. I used a La Blanche stamp as the focus stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored withMemento Angel Pink Marker and sponged with Memento Angel Pink ink on white Cardstock from stash. I cut with a Nesties oval die. The sentiment is a Flourishes stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and cut with a Spellbinders Die. I placed this on a Pink Card base and added a black satin ribbon. I hope you can see the embossing on the background.
Check out Joan's Garden
: www.atjoansgardens.com
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
you aced it with this beauty!!!!
ReplyDelete