Happy Sunday to all! I have not been blogging much this week as I have been working on a special project. Today I am posting a card for
Joan's Garden Challenge which is to
Use a leaf design for the background (die cut, embossed or
stamped) --- I used die cut leaves
Add purple flowers ...Made a Pansy
but only one-hope that counts..oops!
Use White, Green and Purple Colors
Use A Sentiment
You must use a product sold at
Joan's Gardens...I used Cheery Lynn Build a Flower #1, Cheery Lynn Olive Branch Die and light purple CS from Joan's.
Check at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/
Other Supplies:
Ink: Memento Grape Jelly
Stamp: Annabelle Sentiment Stamp
Purple Copics
Papers: Purple, White, and Green CS from stash
Ribbon from Stash
EK Success Corner Punch and Spellbinder Dies
Other Challenges:
The Ribbon Girl Blog: June Challenge-Simply add a die cut. The leaves and flower were made with die cuts.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Theresa, your card is just beautiful. I love the placement of each element and how the colors pop. You used just enough white space to keep the card looking clean and at the same time, interesting. Great job on Joan's challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card! I love how you created your leafy background!
ReplyDeleteyou aced this one, gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Theresa! See you tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteTerrific Card Theresa, wonderful design!!
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
Theresa, what a beautiful card. I love your leafy background and the addition of the one flower really sets it off. Great job.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly Challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com