Friday, July 13, 2012

Triple Play


 This week Flourishes is having another release week filled with fun Challenges. This card is for their Noon Time Triple Time challenge!  To be in the running for this fun-filled challenge, we have to use  three of something on our card or creation – pearls, flowers, colors, layers,etc. I have used 3 colors on my card- green, yellow, and wine, used 3 layers of 3 different CS behind the image, and 3 dewdrops just to be sure I have covered "three" of something.

Supplies:
Stamp: Flourishes "A Year in Flowers"
Inks:Copics, Distress inks and Memento Tuxedo Black
Card stocks all from Stash
Ribbon and Dewdrops from Stash
Cuttlebug EF Wicker Weave


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, love not only the image but the back ground is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your flowers pop against the dark background. Fabulous textured background as well. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Your flowers pop against the dark background. Fabulous textured background as well. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Your scoring looks totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!