Friday, June 15, 2012

A Letter Made From A Stamp



At Flourishes,for their noon challenge “Arts and Letters”  all we need to do is create Art… with Letters! I kind of went off the wall or out of the box for this one. I wanted to use a Flourishes stamp but I have no letter stamps from them ....so I just created a "T" by using a Pennant stamp from "Birthday Pennant". I stamped the pennant 3 times masking as I went to form a "T". Used my Monogram to make a personalized  note card. Used Sentiment from "Taglines".

Supplies:
Stamps mentioned above:
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Bamboo Leaves

Copics: G20,21, Y000, R81
Papers: White and Pink CS, Tracy Porter PP
Cuttlebug EF Wicker Weave
Spellbinders Label 1


Personal Note: What the!!!! What is Blogger up to now???? I could not post using my current browser!! Blogger said that now I have to us Chrome! I posted this using Firefox which I never used before but had downloaded as a backup when I had problems before with Blogger?  I am comfortable with my current browsers and have it set with my favorites, web sights,etc. Why do they have to keep changing and upsetting our routines??? Thanks for letting me vent.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. well I was typing and it went away............how rude of blogger LOL, this is awsome, you are so clever, don't ask me anything about blogger, remember, this is me talking LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! I've been trying to figure out what to use, as well. I don't have any Flourishes letters. I think I'll just pass on this one! Great idea, my friend - you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you the clever one! You got this challenge down to a "T"! Sorry I couldn't help myself!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!