At Sugar Creek Hollow this week, the challenge is to channel your more frilly side and make vintage, shabby
chic or primitive cards with Pearls and Swirls. The Rose Graphic that I used is from theHouseAcross theBay and was a freebie on Papercaft Star. I just printed the graphic to the size I needed and trimmed the picture. Added some distressing with ink. For my background I embossed the base card and sponged it with Platinum Planet Ink. I cut 2 swirls with a die and arranged around the image and attached to the card. Added pearls of various sizes and added organza bow with a pearl. Finished with a sentiment on cut out rectangle.
Supplies:
Graphic: theHouseAcrossthe Bay compliments of Papercraft Star
Graphic: theHouseAcrossthe Bay compliments of Papercraft Star
Stamp: Flourishes from "Zinnias"
Ink: SU Always Artichoke, Distress Ink Tea Dye, Brilliance Platinum Planet
Papers: Green, Ivory, and Lustrous Pearl Oyster from Stash
Dies: Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish, Nesties Rectangle
Cuttlebug EF Kassie Brocade
Pearls and Ribbon from Collection
My monitor seems to be burned out so I am working on DH's computer.
It is taking so long to post since it is hard wo my own faves and files.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Beautiful, Theresa....that image is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful swirls and pearls..love the image!! Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Heather
Hey there, sorry about the computer problems...so frustrating. Love this card, especially the pearls on the leaves and your embossed bg. Hope you have a great weekend planned.
ReplyDeleteThanks for always being so faithful at Sugar Creek Hollow and sharing.
hugs, Patti SCH/DT
Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful! I love how you "framed" the focal image with the swirly vines. Lovely card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week.
Renee
Yep you got it.... frilly vintage! Super pretty! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete