Sunday, May 6, 2012

Butterflies A Flutter

 At Timeless Tuesday this week, Cindy has asked us to use Butterflies in the challenge.  I made my card using cut out butterflies that I had stamped and embossed with gold and colored with Copics. Also added some pattern paper with a butterfly design. I used a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. The color scheme for this card  is not  a traditional combination for the Lenten Roses but I matched up colors from the papers and ribbons.

Challenges:
Timeless Tuesday #167: Use butterflies
Tuesday Morning Sketches:  #144 shown on left
Anything Goes Challenge: Things with Wings

Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes "Lenten Rose"

              Unknown Butterflies
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Versamark
Copics: BG10,11,72, R00,01,11
Atyou Spica Gold and Gold EP
Papers: Bazzill Aqua, GKD Ivory, Graphics 45
Grosgrain and Satin Ribbons from stash
EK Success Corner Punch and Nesties Label 1

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments.
Theresa

10 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the butterflies....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!That sketch is totally awesome! I may have to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, Theresa! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Theresa. Great intrepertation of the sketch. Love the 3 butterflies on the side. Thanks for joining us Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color palette and wonderful coloring. Thanks for sharing at FTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Love butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card... I love that floral image and your colouring.

    Thanks for joining in the challenge at Anything Goes.. hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one,really beautiful card,just love the image and those gorgeous colours,bless you for playing at anything goes,this week,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!