Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A Basketful of Flowers


Hello!  Simon Says Wednesday Challenge is Get In Shape.  So, I thought getting on a bicycle might do the trick, but.... all we have to do is make a card that is not a square or rectangle.   That is easier then doing exercises!  I made my card round using Spellbinder Blossom Die and Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Die.  But I did a bicycle theme with Papers and Such stamps from Basketful of Flowers set. I added some Flower Soft to the flowers in the basket, a bow, and some pink brads to the spokes.
Other Supplies: Pink and White CS, Memento Tuxedo Black and Rose Bud Inks, Pink Satin Ribbon, Green Gelly Roll Pen.

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Get In Shape.
Crafty Ribbon Challenge: 123 Bicycle with Ribbon
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Theme is No Designer Paper
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge: Challenge #122 is Black and White Plus One Additional Color.  You can have a colored image as well. Pink is my additional color.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely design! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog for the Shaped Cards challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, beautifully made.
    Thanks for joining in the bicycle challenge at Crafty Ribbons!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, love the flowers.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card, Theresa. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us, and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!