Thursday, October 30, 2014

Clean and Simple with Leftovers


Second Post today:
 Joy at the House That Stamps Built challenged us to use some scraps and leftovers from other projects for the  Designer’s Choice Challenge.  I had some vellum with some black and yellow CS's lying on my desk. I decided to stamp the vellum with a Repeat Impressions Butterfly using versamark and heat embossed with Black EP.  After fussy cutting the image I attached it with a foam dot  to the yellow CS already cut to the right size.  I embossed the mat with Cuttlebug EF Leafy Branch before adding the image and stamped the Repeat Impressions sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I simply added that to the Black CS that I had leftover on my desk.

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built:  DCC1022 Use scraps and leftovers
Addicted to CAS: Challenge #50 is to use vellum.  Butterfly is made with vellum...has stained glass look in real life.

I guess I could have  used smaller scraps but I had the right sizes for the card at my fingertips.



I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card and I simply adore the colours just stunning. Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS with this beauty and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa, your card is stunning! Love that stamping on vellum!!! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vellum butterfly is fabulous and I love the black and yellow color scheme, too. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!