Thursday, October 30, 2014

Clean and Simple with Leftovers


Second Post today:
 Joy at the House That Stamps Built challenged us to use some scraps and leftovers from other projects for the  Designer’s Choice Challenge.  I had some vellum with some black and yellow CS's lying on my desk. I decided to stamp the vellum with a Repeat Impressions Butterfly using versamark and heat embossed with Black EP.  After fussy cutting the image I attached it with a foam dot  to the yellow CS already cut to the right size.  I embossed the mat with Cuttlebug EF Leafy Branch before adding the image and stamped the Repeat Impressions sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I simply added that to the Black CS that I had leftover on my desk.

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built:  DCC1022 Use scraps and leftovers
Addicted to CAS: Challenge #50 is to use vellum.  Butterfly is made with vellum...has stained glass look in real life.

I guess I could have  used smaller scraps but I had the right sizes for the card at my fingertips.



I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

baileyrosy.com said...

What a fabulous card and I simply adore the colours just stunning. Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS with this beauty and good luck.

Marie

Patti J said...

Theresa, your card is stunning! Love that stamping on vellum!!! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

Jaydee said...

Your vellum butterfly is fabulous and I love the black and yellow color scheme, too. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee