Monday, June 27, 2011

Swinging with a Pinwheel

What fun to swing on a sunny day and it is even "funner" with a pinwheel!
I made a smaller version of a pinwheel that I made last week and used on this card for a challenge at All That Scraps that Patti G told me about. I used "Nora on a Swing" from C.C. Designs for my focus. Stamped her with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with Copics and Sakura Clear Star on the wings. Sponged the sky with Memento Summer Sky. Framed the image in green satin ribbon and placed on Yellow card base. Added the pinwheel (unknown DP) with button center and twisted twine for the stick. Handwrote the sentiment and cut with Nesties Label 4. Finished with a ribbon flower.

Challenges:
All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge:  Add pinwheel to a project.
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Use handwritten sentiment and ribbon.
Stamp and Create: Theme is Summer
Hope you like Nora.
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

7 comments:

Olga said...

I love this and your pinwheel is fantastic!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your pinwheel adds so much fun and whimsy to the sweet card!

CraftinGranny said...

This is so sweet Theresa and I love that pinwheel. Great coloring! "Hugs" Carol

Connie M. said...

Oh this is just sooo sweet! Love your wonderful sky and pretty added flowers! Thanks so much for playing this week in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge!

Connie
RRDT

Patti P. said...

ok, what do I mention first? The ribbon flower is gorgeous and I love the pinwheel. Your sweet swinging girl is colored so pretty and I love how you framed it with the ribbon, so creative. tfs

Crystal said...

AWWW how SUPER CUTE, LOVE the clouds behind her, totally adorable!!! thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Jeanne S said...

So sweet! Thanks for playing the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge!