Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Color Challenge with Flowers



Today I have a card for the Challenge at The House That Stamps Built.....this is one challenge I try to enter every week and I always try to use their stamps from Repeat Impressions.  This card was made with Vase of Tulips stamp and I also used one of their sentiments to finish the inside. I decided to do the inside after reading Heather's project on Monday.  I used the colors from the challenge  both in the papers and coloring of the image.  I used green and blue pencils on the leaves to create a teal like color and the vase was colored with ink and a water brush.
 
Supplies: White, Turquoise, Pink and Brown CS, Memento Tuxedo Black and Teal Zeal inks, Copics, Spellbinder Die, Cuttlebug EF Divine Circles, Water brush.

Challenges:
WIW Color Challenge: Use Pink, Teal, Kraft and/or Brown.
 
Just Us Girls Challenge: Word Week #333 Flowers


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Theresa, as always! I do love this RI stamp...a lot!!! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

Heather said...

Beautiful!! That image is one of my favorites (in fact I will be using it tomorrow in our new challenge). And I'm so glad that I inspired you to decorate the inside of your card; that sentiment is probably my fav. RI sentiment. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

My Crafty Place - Sharyn Polesel said...

I love your beautiful bouquet of flowers......really pretty color combo. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful vase of flowers! I really like the way you colored that vase. Lovely design, too. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Olga Jewell said...

Gorgeous!!