Today I have a card for the Challenge at The House That Stamps Built.....this is one challenge I try to enter every week and I always try to use their stamps from Repeat Impressions. This card was made with Vase of Tulips stamp and I also used one of their sentiments to finish the inside. I decided to do the inside after reading Heather's project on Monday. I used the colors from the challenge both in the papers and coloring of the image. I used green and blue pencils on the leaves to create a teal like color and the vase was colored with ink and a water brush.
Challenges:WIW Color Challenge: Use Pink, Teal, Kraft and/or Brown.
Just Us Girls Challenge: Word Week #333 Flowers
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa


Beautiful card, Theresa, as always! I do love this RI stamp...a lot!!! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! That image is one of my favorites (in fact I will be using it tomorrow in our new challenge). And I'm so glad that I inspired you to decorate the inside of your card; that sentiment is probably my fav. RI sentiment. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDeleteI love your beautiful bouquet of flowers......really pretty color combo. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful vase of flowers! I really like the way you colored that vase. Lovely design, too. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!
ReplyDelete