Thursday, October 26, 2017

Visit to the North Pole


Welcome to snowy North Pole!  I created this scene with stamps and dies from Hero Arts October kit.  I began with a light blue card base and spritzed the top edge with Gold Shimmer Mist for a snowy sky.  The Mountain layer, die cut from White CS,  was sponged with Distress Oxide Ink Iced Spruce  and snow was added with Marvy Snow Marker (new for me).   Snow was also added to the "street" and  the die cut buildings colored with Copics.  Finished with sentiment, trees and lamppost. 
#heroarts
Challenges: 
Mod Squad Challenge: Add Snow. Used Snow Marker that puffs up when heated.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #356 Anything goes with Christmas. Option is Traditional colors.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra:  October-Anything Goes with Christmas. 
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge:  Challenge 368 Week's theme is Christmas

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Joyce Erb said...

ohh, I adore your scene! Mine is still sitting on my desk. I got someone to cut the dies apart so a start I guess Lol. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Teresa! The scene you've created is lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

mixamatoasties said...

What a lovely scene.

Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

Susan

flossbite said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty HazelNuts Christmas challenge extra this month :-)