Friday, September 1, 2017

Just Used Leftovers


Hello! I am back to post a quick card for The Paper Players challenge using Laurie's sketch #359 shown below.   This was a card that almost did not happen.  I had stamped the image from  Repeat Impressions, colored it, and die cut it with a circle die thinking I would use it for a Christmas card but I decided that it was too bright and the wrong colors so I set it aside.  Then I saw this sketch and decided I'd use it with a Distress Oxide Background that I made and did not use for another project.  Thus this card evolved from my "rejects".  Finished it up with a White card base and RI sentiment.  Now to make the deadline.






Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Heidi Stamps said...

Great use of all your leftovers! I love how it worked out. The brightness is great!

Joanne James said...

How great that you managed to put your leftovers to good use Theresa - your pieces co-ordinate beautifully. Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at The Paper Players this week!

laurie said...

Love your beautiful scene! great use of leftovers. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!