Sunday, July 23, 2017

Summer Time Fun


Hello!  I was inspired by the Inspiration Palette Challenge J1917 shown below from The House That Stamps Built in making this card.  I created my background with Broken China Distress ink on a panel of watercolor paper.  I stamped Repeat Impressions stamp Kayaker on clear velum with Versamark and heat embossed with Clear EP.  I colored the image with Copics using colors from the inspiration photo and then trimmed it.  I attached this to the background with Stick It Adhesive.  Love how the Kayaker merges into the "water".  Finished with a Repeat Impressions sentiment stamped in Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink and a Kraft card base. I think I captured all the colors in the inspiration.
Other challenges:
Make My Monday Challenge: #50 Travel or Vacation.  Card shows vacation activity.
City Crafter Challenge: Week 371-Kraft Crafting. Used Kraft card base.
Crafty Creations Challenge: #346 Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges: C4C 395-theme is Relaxation.



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Emma Trenouth said...

Fantastic card and scene, love the rippling water. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

Marina said...

Great summer scene. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Patti J said...

This is amazing, Theresa! So glad you decided to play along! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built! It's always delightful to see your creations.

Heather said...

This is so cool!! That background you created is fabulous and paired with the kayaker, it looks just like water!! Love it! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.