Monday, July 10, 2017

Old Time Hollyhocks



Welcome!  Today I am casing/copying a card shown below and  posted here by Stacey, a Bloomie at Power Poppy, for the July challenge at Power Poppy.   I used the same Power Poppy digi stamp Old Time  Hollyhocks and copied her layout with the same border but changed up the colors and did not do any piercing on the border and panels.  I added some inking on the edge of the image with Distress Ink.  Instead of sequins I added some dots of Nuvo Crystal and also added a leftover Butterfly that I had already stamped and cut out from another project.  Coloring on the flowers was done with Copics.  Thanks to Stacey for a beautiful card and allowing me to Case her design.

Challenges:
Power & Spark Challenge: Case a Bloom Brigade Member. I chose Stacey's lovey Hollyhocks card. 



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Oh my! Twice in one day. Beautiful card with my favorite old school flower, hollyhock. I just left a site that had pictures of hollyhocks. They bring back many fond memories of my grand parents.

Hugs,
Jim

CherylQuilts said...

Theresa, what a beautiful CASE of Stacy's card, and I'd recognize that layout anytime with her lovely border at the bottom. I love your beautiful colors and coloring! Hugs!

Camille Short said...

Very sweet card - great flowers!

Stacy Morgan said...

I ADORE the pink of these hollyhocks! The added butterfly is perfect, oh I need to case this in pink now. ;-) Very pretty indeed! Thanks for casing my card and for playing in our Power Poppy July challenge!

harada57 said...

thanks

บาคาร่า