Sunday, July 16, 2017

It's the Sentiment That Counts


This card is for the Mod Squad Challenge - Make sentiment the main focal point.  I have several great sentiments from the sponsor Power Poppy.  It was just a matter of choosing one for my card.  I decided on this one from her Berry It Digi stamps.  I printed it, framed it with a green mat and used a "berry" red card base.  Actually the sentiment is beneath a die cut in the front of the base card.   I printed the Berry Image much smaller than the actual size, colored it with Copics, and fussy cut it.  Attached it with foam tape.  Embossed a row of dots on the lower edge of the card.  Might use this for a birthday if I added a birthday greeting inside. You think??

Other Challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenges: #345 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: Challenge Weeks #290 & 291 Anything Goes

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Lisa Minelli said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

Barbara said...

I was not aware of this sentiment fromPower Poppy! Thanks for the reminder as it it a great one to have. Love how you used it for this challenge. Thanks for sharing with us this week at the Mod Squad Challenge.
Barbara, Challenge host

Kristina said...

Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
Kristina DT

Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
Cards by Kristina