Sunday, July 23, 2017

Fabulous Flowers

Hello! This will be my third post today. I am having too much fun playing with Oxide inks.  I started this card by sponging a White CS panel with Iced Spruce ink...love this color. (Actually did that a few days ago when I received my very first Oxide ink).  I did a bit of Dry Embossing beneath the sentiment that I stamped with Worn Lipstick and embossed with Clear EP. I layer stamped 3 flowers using Technique Tuesday Two Stampin' set with Oxide Fire Brick and Worn Lipstick inks.  I used a water brush to fill in the color. The leaves were stamped with Peeled Paint (DOI)  and Forest Moss(DI).  I fussy cut the flowers and leaves and attached to the background with foam tape.  I picked up the pink color in the flowers for the card base to finish.  I consider this a CAS card since the only thing that took time was the fussy cuts.  All stamps are from the same set. 

Challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge: Layered Florals-I used layered stamping as well as layered my cut flowers.
Stamp Ink  Paper: Challenge #108 Fabulous Flowers


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Teresa! Your floral trio is just divine, especially with that lovely background! Thanks for sharing this with us at Stamp Ink Paper!

Macimbalo said...

So pretty! Love your colors with your pretty background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Patrice said...

Hi Teresa, thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving a lovely comment. Your card is gorgeous, & I've been dying to get my hands on the new Oxide inks to give them a whirl. x

Heidi Stamps said...

Very pretty!