Monday, July 24, 2017

Away We Go


Hello! Thanks for dropping by!  Summertime is a great time to take a Hot Air Balloon ride especially over a lake.  I created this scene with image stamps from Repeat Impressions and a sentiment stamp from Gina K.  After stamping the Balloon and Scene on White CS,  I colored with Distress Oxide Inks using a water brush and stamped the sentiment with Oxide ink.  Love the finished project. 
Oxide inks used: Broken China, Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint, Cracked Pistachio, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber.
Challenge:
Just Add Ink: Inspiration Challenge #369.  I immediately thought of RI stamps to use when I saw this challenge and made a very literal take on the photo.
Artistic Impressions: Challenge #184 Anything Goes


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Jan said...

Thiis is so beautiful Theresa! The level of detail in your scene is exquisite and you've coloured them all so beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

inkeverywhere said...

Your stamps are perfect for this challenge and create a wonderful summery scene. Chantell Just Add Ink

KimB said...

I love how you recreated the scene Theresa! You have captured so many little details and I love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week